Here are the steps for online donations:
1. Go to projecthome.org
2. Click on the “Donate or Volunteer” link on the left hand side.
3. Click on the “Make a secure online donation” link
4. You’ll need to supply your name, address, and email address
5. Then just put in your credit card number and mark how much you want to donate
6. Lastly, and this is very important, please put my name (Adam Brok) in the “This gift is in honor of” box. (This is just so they will be able to track the donations made for the walk.) Then just click the “Proceed to Verification” and confirm your donation. You’ll receive an email letting you know they received you donation successfully. Later you will receive an actual physical letter in the mail thanking you for the donation. This letter is what you’ll need when you’re doing your taxes and want to write off your donation.
If you’d rather write a check make it out to Project H.O.M.E. and mail it to:
Care of Development Department
1515 Fairmont Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
It is very important that you write my name on the memo line of the check or include a short letter with my name on it so that they will know track and record the donation as part of my walk. Please feel free to make a donation any time if you feel so inclined.
If anyone has any questions please just ask. I want to make this information as clear as possible.